Help on Looser-Take-All / Winner-Take-All circuit

Good morning, a friend of mine have inserted this post on a Forum I created on my site www.etantonio.it/en , this is the question :
"Someone knows something about LTA/WTA circuits? I mean the best approach to the problem, the best topology and all that can be usefull to design an accurate and high-speed LTA?"
I don't know the answer, if you know it please post it just following this link:
http://www.etantonio.it/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID
Many Thanks,
Eng. Antonio D'Ottavio snipped-for-privacy@etantonio.it www.etantonio.it/en/