Ideas, anyone?

I am interested in the use of multiagent systems (MAS) and holonic
manufacturing systems (HMS). I am interested in real-world process
control problems that could be solved by the use of intelligent
agents adding "smarts" to traditional controller-based
manufacturing systems. Such systems typically negotiate to
fine-tune schedules, "bid" for processing, or "offer" tools and
parts to other agent/controllers. Typical applications have
included custom engine assembly lines, whole automobile assembly
lines, bulk electricity grid management, supply chain management,
EDI, and e-commerce. My project will probably only model a real
manufacturing system, but I am interested in getting some ideas for
other potential applications.
Thanks in advance,
david
Reply to