Looking for book on practical controls

Hello,
I am looking for a book on industrial control in practice, but I am
not interested in another textbook. I was hoping to find a book
written by someone who has worked as a controls engineer. I have
numerous textbooks, and I am quite familiar with control theory. I
would like to hear someone's point of view on practical applications
of controls. Any recommendations?
thanks,
Andy
Reply to