Looking for book on practical controls

Hello, I am looking for a book on industrial control in practice, but I am not interested in another textbook. I was hoping to find a book
written by someone who has worked as a controls engineer. I have numerous textbooks, and I am quite familiar with control theory. I would like to hear someone's point of view on practical applications of controls. Any recommendations?
thanks, Andy