Cooling performance with 2 fans?

A few years ago we bought some liquid/air heat exchangers from a company called Lytron. I recall that the fans that came with these heat exchangers (to blow air over the coils) were so quiet you could barely hear them running.

We used the Lytron 600o series heat exchangers.

See:

I don't know who Lytron gets their fans from, but they are impressively quiet.

Reply to
Olin Perry Norton

Like this:

I'll contact them and see if they're willing to disclose their supplier...

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

They seem to use the Muffin XL, Patriot, and Caravel tubeaxial fans by Comair/Rotron.

Olin Perry Norton