DC Injection Braking system

Dear all. please help me to prepare a simple DC injection system for Three Phase

415 volts 50 Hz induction Motor of 3.7 kw .5.00 Hp.1400 rpm. what i need to get helped that, what should be the circuit diagram? should be compact to accomodate in a box of size 150x150 x75 mm. no transformer to be used to step down the voltage, (in case of stepdown is required ) the components used in this circuit should be availabe in india . If u need any other information please feel free write to me. thanks &regards. MS PIPALDIA (MSINGH)
Reply to
msingh

There are competent engineers in India. Hire one.

Reply to
Don Kelly

LOL!

Or buy one of the 30 or so brands of existing DC injection brakes already on the market.

Reply to
Bob Ferapples