Dummy question on testing the mains...

Hi, I am in a house that was build a while ago and doesn't have earth wire in all sockets. What's more, sockets which do have it do not provide
pretection again equipment connected to them buzzing my hand or foot when I touch it. I got down to testing stuff and run into a lot of questions...
1. There is a lightning protection on the main power switch board... Would it influence the connectivity between Neutral and Earth? 2. There is a 1.5v power between Neutral and Earth wire. Is it normal? 3. There is a 15-20mA flow between Neutral and Earth wire. Is this normal?
Help greately appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Dim wrote:

Worrying.