FREQUENCY-50Hz IN INDIA WHY???

----------- That sounds more practical but still expensive. Safety should be enhanced but while you can make something foolproof, you can't make it damnfoolproof. Enough leave the gene pool now even when they know that 120/240 can be dangerous but would be more inclined to poke around what they think is

12/24V. I seriously think that one would have to assess the actual gains/advantages.
Reply to
Don Kelly

| That sounds more practical but still expensive. Safety should be enhanced | but while you can make something foolproof, you can't make it damnfoolproof. | Enough leave the gene pool now even when they know that 120/240 can be | dangerous but would be more inclined to poke around what they think is | 12/24V. I seriously think that one would have to assess the actual | gains/advantages.

We have 12/24 volt lights now. But this would be a tightly integrated one that has 240 volt terminals along with a little sticker that says "Idiots touch here to die".

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

---------------------- Oh boy- an invitation!

Reply to
Don Kelly

A quote from a friend, "You can tell someone there are a billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him there is wet paint on the door and he has to touch it to find out for sure." :-)

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom