===> Gasoline Only 5 Cents a Gallon <===

BAGHDAD, Iraq - While Americans are shelling out record prices for fuel, Iraqis pay only about 5 cents a gallon for gasoline ? a benefit of hundreds of millions of dollars subsidies bankrolled by American taxpayers.

Reply to
peace

Now all they need is some cars to put it in.

To send me e-mail remove the sevens from my address.

Chrisd

Reply to
.