Getting matching transformer from telephone

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:03:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy) wrote:
<quotes snipped because Roy has them all f'ed up>
[no I'm a native new yorker]
Learn how to quote, Roy! I didn't say that.

Don't give me that pile of crap, Roy. It may be messy, but defense is always right. I have a mop.

Like I said, you'd shit if you so much as saw one in the display case. If you're always being assaulted by gun carrying thugs, why don't you move? I certainly wouldn't be around for the second time.

What a candy-assed loon!