Help in Instrumentation...

... ....Well guys i want ur opinion abt da question below...hence i also searched da question below... ... Q-1...What if we measure AC voltage on a DC Scale and DC voltage on an
AC Scale....Illustrate with example(AC Voltage 250V , Frequency 50 Hz)... . . .I shall be grateful to you.... .. .tc. .
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Depends on the design of the meters used. eg moving coil, true rms digital, moving iron, electrostatic, etc.
-- Sue
Palindrome wrote:

And also the AC waveform.
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com

Have you asked your course lecturer? Alternatively, try asking in English. Old farts tend to be sensitive on the subject.