Help me with wire sizes for new home feed

This is what I have and one guy told me #4s were too small. I need to know exactly what wire and how many to install in the conduit and cover it
up. Water line will be in the same trench below the elec. Do I just run two #4s or 3. I know #2 aluminum = #4 copper.
PEC power drop at transformer at pole: Small 12"H. x 8"w. box with two breakers: One large 220 for well, one small 110 for guard light and duplex receptacle in box.
Need to run 175 feet to shop/barn with #4 or larger (how many wires and where to attach at the first box?) That run will go into the barn and into a breaker box (I need to run a 110 welder in there and temp. refrigerator, washer, 220 dryer, stove, etc.) From that spot, or from just outside the barn, I need to run 75 feet to future house with a 200A +/- breaker panel box.
I have a trench now and need to get the main wires in conduit and into it before it gets covered up. What do I need to put in the trenches?
well I see the people in here don't seem to know shit about wiring, how bout them cowboys?

Tom Sawyer wrote:

You need to calculate the load as based in the NEC 220 Section III.
| well I see the people in here don't seem to know shit about wiring, how bout | them cowboys?
I suggest getting a copy of the National Electrical Code. Wire size info, as well as rules for load calculations, are in there.
http://www.nfpa.org /