high voltage transmission line

I noticed, on a trip to East Crete, ierapetra a weird looking transmission line.

has less insulators than a 150 kV line and more than a primary distribution 20 kV line, and only one lightning arrester wire. Normal

150 kV single-circuit lines have 3 live wires horizontally and 2 lightning arrester wires above them. so could it be an old 66 kV (line, but on a metal pylon? (we used to have a couple of them but on wooden pylons). Here you can see a normal 150 kV double-circuit line pylon:
live wires and one lightning-arrester wire above them. another question that arises is the underwater cable that will feed all of Crete: it is +- 500 kV DC, obviously 1000 A but if it transformed into 150 kV three-phase AC to connect to the Cretan grid, won't the ampacity be too large? I know for instance that 300 MW at 400 kV is 400 A, so 1000 MW (there will be two independent cables) would be more than 1200 Amperes, at 400 kV three-phase ac (50 Hz)
Reply to
Dimitris Tzortzakakis