self-regulating line capacitor at 20 kV with potential transformer?

There are many of these here (Greece, Crete, Iraklion Prefecture) at
first I thought they were circuit breakers, but then saw one of them
wired in delta, and that's defintely not a way to wire a circuit
breaker!and of course circuit breakers don't need potential
transformers, they need current transformers! I will post a link to a
photo as long as I can take a photo of one of them! (they're only at
rural areas!)
Reply to
Dimitris Tzortzakakis

Site Timeline