how to check crystal oscillator?

I am wrong to suggest that proper nouns are capitalised? No, I don't think so.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

You *ARE* wrong (and don't think, evidently). SI unit names are

*not* capitalized, whether they are derived from a person's name or not. Abbreviations for a unit names that are derived from a person's name *are* capitalized in honor of the person. That's the end of the story.

I gave you one link that backs up my position. Now, admit that you were wrong, for once, then put your slimy tail between your legs run away. My bet is that you will only execute the "then" clause.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

This discussion seems to have quit the civilised section, and is, as far as I am concerned, at an end.

Grow up, OM.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

That means, in Airy speak, that he has lost the argument, can't stand the fact and is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Reply to
huLLy

I guess that's about as much of an admission of error as we can expect.

Look in a mirror, OM. There *is* a reason you have no friends.

...*STOP TOP POSTING*

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

After following his antics here for a while, I expected nothing less.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams