how to check crystal oscillator?

This discussion seems to have quit the civilised section, and is, as far as I am concerned, at an end.
Grow up, OM.
says...

between your

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk says...

I guess that's about as much of an admission of error as we can expect.

Look in a mirror, OM. There *is* a reason you have no friends.
...*STOP TOP POSTING*
--
Keith

> "Keith R. Williams" < snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net> wrote in message
says...

That means, in Airy speak, that he has lost the argument, can't stand the fact and is throwing his toys out of the pram.
snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com says...

After following his antics here for a while, I expected nothing less.
--
Keith

You've been proved WRONG! again, Evans... Have you ever posted anything with a grain of truth or fact in it?

4 millihertz would be one cycle every 250 seconds. My guess is that no one would even make a part like that and it would have to be built. Anyways, testing would be easy...