IGBT gate drive

I have a Fuji 6MBI100UB-120 IGBT 6 pack that I'm looking to use for some motor drive experiments. This is my own personal project and not
something that will ever go into production so I'm not terribly concerned with getting the BOM cost to the absolute minimum. It seems gate drive is a deceivingly complex subject and good information on calculating the requirements is hard to come by. Assuming a 3 phase bridge configuration, 340V DC rail (so 600V ICs should be adequate) and a PWM frequency somewhere in the range of 12-20 kHz, what approach would you guys take? Can I get away with something as simple as one of the many bootstrap high/low driver ICs, or am I going to need to go with something more complex like optocouplers with DC-DC converters supplying the floating gate drive voltage? I'd like to avoid messing with gate drive transformers if possible, magnetics are where I'm least knowledgeable. I've used the NCP5111 from On Semi for driving small mosfet bridges with success but I gather this is not gonna cut it for such large IGBTs.