inductance equation for three phase chokes

Is the below formula is correct for designing 3 legged 3 ph inductors
L=(0.4x3.14xNsquaredxAcx10exp-8)/(lg+MPL/um)
Modified formula to accommodate fringing flux F and neglecting the
term MPL/um
L=(0.4x3.14xNsquaredxAcxFx10exp-8)/lg
lg =gap length in cm Ac=stackxtongue in cm squared fringing flux F={1+lg/sqrootAc *ln(2G/lg)} and G is the winding length
How to calculate the the actual voltage across the inductor when you have harmonics?
In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I expect that very few readers here know what you are talking about.
I expect there are many readers who could help out if you actually explained what a three phase choke is and what it is used for. Better grammatical writing wouldnot hurt either.
Bill

Hello Bill
I meant three phase inductors in general,examples like used at the input of 6pulse or 12 rectifiers,constructed with three columns,functions as an impedance to the harmonics generated by the rectifiers,or 3 ph inductors used in series with capacitorss to create an LC filter, or any application which requires an inductor
shef
In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I make my case wrt grammar.
Bill

Hello Bill
Pardon my ignorance,but is the grammar in above messages is so poor that you are not able to make out what i am trying to say
Cheers Shef
In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes! I am open to admitting that it may be my problem rather than yours--but I do not think so. I have no idea of what you mean.
Bill