Xbox connections live Tingle

While hooking an Xbox to the TV the output cables gave a tingle? What causes the tingle? I have felt a slight tingle while touching a
connection like this before, but this one is pretty strong.

Static, or maybe a polarized plug put in backwards would be my guesses.
Twayne wrote:

Or a wall outlet for a polarized plug wired wrong??? (hard to put a polarized plug in backward, but easy to wire an outlet backwards if you're a DIY and don't pay attention)
daestrom