Is there a market for EE grads now days?

Worried abt my major and if there are going to be jobs out there

Your "aura" emanation is that you took EE because you thought it would be a good career rather than a calling. Change your major to a calling.
Bill

Salmon Egg wrote:

While I don't know enough to judge the OP, I will say that I've met far too many "Engineers" who went through school and got the degree because they heard it would get them a high paying job, yet lack any sort of passion for engineering. Education certainly helps, but I'm of the opinion that most good engineers are born that way.
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:55:35 -0700, Salmon Egg

Best advice possible in this case.
To answer the OP's question and assuming he hasn't slept for four years; yes there are jobs, though perhaps not where you live. Be prepared to move, several times in your career.