Load Flow Analysis of Integrated AC-DC Power System... Need Help!!!

Hi... I'm EE student Now I'm making a program for Load Flow Analysis of Integrated AC-DC Power System . I realy need some standard or anything about load flow
analysis result of Integrated AC-DC Power System to matching my program result.
Can anyone help or give me some advice please????

follow j.angrilla book... i have referred it, is has good explanation regarding what u asked........!

What is j.angrilla? Nothing on Google search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=j.angrilla+&btnG=Google+Search
To the OP, you should direct those questions to your professor first. I've not done any load flow on a dc system but that's just a special case of ac. As I remember, there are various old books on load flow analysis, even with samples in Fortran.
wrote:

--------------------- It appears that he is looking for an example AC-DC system that has all the data provided as well as the results so that he can use it as a test for his program -something like the old IEEE 5 bus and larger base cases. I suggest that he search IEEE PAS.

remove the X to answer