meter/surge protector

Is there some kind of surge protector I can buy that tells me how many kWh I'm using?

Add pictures here
✖

I doubt surge protection and power metering would be combined in a single unit. Why would you want them combined?
Do you want to measure power for the whole building? (Can look at the utility meter as krw suggested.)
Or look at power use by plug-in equipment? (Can use Kill-A-Watt as krw suggested.)
-- bud--
Add pictures here
✖
bob wrote:

Yes.

✖

You can look at your meter. It's not a "surge protector", but a "Kill-A-Watt" or "PowerAngel" will show the power (and energy) used by a given appliance. I haven't seen a 220V model, though. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882715001
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 26, 5:46 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Thanks. Can't wait to try this.
Add pictures here
✖

BTW, you can probably find it cheaper than the link I gave.
Add pictures here
✖