Miniature Overvoltage Protection Circuit

Greetings,

Please advise me on overvoltage protection circuits of small size.

I have an expensive circuit that can be damaged by overvoltage or ESD between the 3.3 V supply line and ground. I want to protect it, but the protection must be placed inside the package and so must be small. A single component or a few surface mount (SMD) components of the 402 (4 x 2 x 2 mil^3) or 201 (2 x 1 x 1 mil^3) type would be ideal. But do such components (say, clamps or discrete zener diodes and bipolar transistors) exist?

Best Regards,

Reply to
Walter Contrata