MT171 - three-phase electronic meter

MT171 Three-phase electronic meter
A multirate meter for measurement of active or active and reactive energy in two energy flow directions. A terminal block for whole
current or transformer connection in three-phase four-wire network.
http://www.iskraemeco.si/emecoweb/eng/product/meters/mt171.htm (read manual on the bottom for further informations)
I had a big disscution with a friend of mine about this meter on if this one is monitored (read parametes, etc) from the base or NOT?
What do you think?
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:51:39 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@live.com wrote: | MT171 | Three-phase electronic meter | | A multirate meter for measurement of active or active and reactive | energy in two energy flow directions. A terminal block for whole | current or transformer connection in three-phase four-wire network. | | http://www.iskraemeco.si/emecoweb/eng/product/meters/mt171.htm (read | manual on the bottom for further informations) | | I had a big disscution with a friend of mine about this meter on if | this one is monitored (read parametes, etc) from the base or NOT? | | What do you think?
It specifies a standard reference current of 1A for current transformer connection mode. In North American, which I presume is an intended market because of the inclusion of the 208/120 volt system, the standard reference current is 5A. Maybe the spec writer (the PDF file) omitted this? Or was it overlooked in engineering?
They should also make a 480/277 volt version if they want to market it to industrial and large commercial users in North America.
anyone else?