online power calculator

Hi
I had a fab electrical conversion calculator thingy in my favourites, untill I had to re format, due to Blue screen of death.
It would convert watts to amps and you would put the lenght of cable to be used in a box and it gave you the answer and what size cable needed etc.
Does anyone know or could add a link to this??
--

Regards
p.mc

Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 3, 10:42 am, "p.mc" <nothanks.ok> wrote:

Try http://www.electiciancalculators.com
Add pictures here
✖

sorry about that. it is at http://www.electriciancalculators.com