Three phase analyzer - meter.

3945 Power Quality Analyzers

I dont' have anything to do with this company - however I got an ad in the mail at work -

Three phase hand held waveform and power quality analyzer. Looks very interesting.

Pdf documents on-line.

# True RMS single-, two- and three-phase measurements at 256 samples/cycle, plus DC # Real-time color waveforms # Easy-to-use on-screen setup # True RMS voltage and current measurements # Measures DC volts, amps and power # Display and capture voltage, current and harmonics to the 50th order, including direction in real time # Phasor Diagram Display # VA, VAR and W per phase and total # KVAh, VARh and kWh # Neutral current display for three-phase # Transformer K-factor display # Power Factor displacement PF display # Captures up to 50 transients # Short-term flicker display # Phase unbalance (current and voltage) # Harmonic Distortion (total and individual)

Looks good - I have not seen the price - suspect it is not hobby level.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

They do look interesting, but at $4000 or so I'll have to pass.

as an example.

Reply to
Artemia Salina