Welding Project

ALT-PrntScrn, paste into Paint, crop, edit, and paste into Word.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

With Acrobat, you can switch to 'image select', much like text select. This makes it easy to copy-paste images. (assuming they didn't set the no-copy flag).

If they did, zoom in and take screenshots.

Reply to
Rich Jones

These urls should be able to provide plenty of pictures.

Al

=======================

Mike Almeida wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick

Sorry, Harbor Freight link didn't work. I went to

and did a keyword search for welder to get the previous "link".

I'll add that some of the welder suppliers provide online copies of the operating manuals but they will probably be in .pdf format.

Al Patrick wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick

Appreciate if anyone could supply images /schematices of TIG,MIG,MMA welding equipment . It is required for a university project and most images are posted on the net is on pdf format which isn't suitable for insertion into a word doc.

E-mail snipped-for-privacy@Almeida.demon.co.uk ; snipped-for-privacy@hess.com

Reply to
Mike Almeida