Need basic welding Skills

I am looking for someone in theAtlanta area who can teach basic welding skills. I want to learn how to use Mig, Tig & the Acedeline Torch.

Please Help.

I am looking for someone in theAtlanta area who can teach basic welding skills. I want to learn how to use Mig, Tig & the Acedeline Torch.

Please Help.

My e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

I would try a local community college. Ours has great classes for next to nothing (if you have time).

Ignoramus19864