cable tray systems

We design,manufacturs and supply comprehensive range of cable ladders and trays. They are manufactured in accordance with the precise
standards laid down by NEMA .
Our systems advantages are - Easy Installation - Increased cable fill - Less utilization of space - can be used as equipment ground conductor - easy inspection of cables - easy locations of fault and quick repair - cables can be dropped out at any point without expensive boxes and fittings - cables can be added instantly to existing trays at later stages - for a pdf format of our catalouge pls e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or call us at 818-535-5024