rocket range?

Hi How to calculate the maximum rocket flying range? Is it able to buy a can of pure oxygen from the internet? If i want my DIY rocket to fly as far as possible, what fuel i should use?

thanks for answering me from Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
cmk128

There are computer simulator programs to help you calculate your rocket's performance. Why do you inquire about pure oxygen? I believe the fuel that presently holds the distance record is dilithium crystals.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Don't feed the troll... :-)

When he asked about the maximum *distance* his rocket would travel, that set off my alarm bells...

Reply to
Len Lekx

Len Lekx =BCg=B9D=A1G

thanks for the answers Dilithium is not a real fuel of real rocket, only been used in Star Trek May i know the name of the rocket simulation program =A1H thanks from Peter

Reply to
cmk128

Len Lekx ¼g¹D¡G

thanks for the answers Dilithium is not a real fuel of real rocket, only been used in Star Trek May i know the name of the rocket simulation program ¡H thanks from Peter

There are many such programs. Anyone using them would need to understand some basic rocketry variables. You seem not to be up to speed. Perhaps you are a troll.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Here are a few:

Steve Humphrey

Hello,

If you are SERIOUS, point your rocket at about 50 degrees from horizontal. 45 is the ideal, but drag on rocket at that angle will cause you to fall short.

As for liquid O2, just find a local oxygen provider. You can actually buy small amounts of LOX for health needs. Also for industrial needs.

Of you are trying to kill Americans, I wouldn't use rockets. We are a VERY weak short memoried people for the most part. Just a few years after 9/11 we have forgotten ... hell most of us are WORRIED about getting Playstation 3s for our over spoiled brat children.

So we are very easy game ... we really are ... one big cash cow of a society that bends over at the waist and BEGS for action deep in our 'wazoo'.

So, in order to kill us, I would just smuggle some C-4 or other high explosives over the border as ANYONE with a couple gallons of bottled water and a back-pack full of peanuts, can just walk into our country from Mexico.

Then once you are here, get on EVERY social service that you can. Democrats and Liberals will guarentee you more/better rights that the legal citizens have. Once you establish your 'cell', find out bus routes and when they are most crowded. Then place your C-4 devices into trashcans at the bus stops (see the Brits have figured that out, but us dumb assed American have VERY short memories ... we have Space Shuttles however).

Then with your cell phones, you can easily destroy as many Americans as you want. Again we are a VERY dumb people given our success and power on the planet. So its easy to kill us ... we are OBLIVIOUS to the dangers of the world. That is why we elected liberals back into power. You see NOT enough people died on 9/11. We need a few more tens of thousands. A suitcase nulcear device should wake us up, but as long as you kill us a few score/hundred at a time, we won't mind. As long as we have our playstations, super bowls, Crystal Meth, ect,., most Americans are sheep for the slaughter.

I personally have given up on this country, so please kill me first!

Goodluck!

Lunarlos

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos

P.s. One easy way to kill scores/hundreds of Sheeparicans, is to destroy just a couple city power substations. You will notice that in some places there is a cable coming out of the ground that goes up the pole and feeds the power lines. Its called a feeder and has 3 lines branching off it up to the power lines.

This feeder is coming out of a substation underground. So here is what you do (since liberals are now in power, I am SURE they can prevent the following:)

Blow up/ disable this feeder or even better find the closest man-hole cover and climb down. There should be LOTS cables to blow here, and you might even be able to do damage to the substation ... go Liberals!

Now, by doing this you do something VERY VERY simple to cause major disruption and possible Sheeparican deaths (see liberals have a plan to stop you ... don't know what it is ... probably free cheese, and government housing).

By disrupting power to hundreds of thousands/millions of Sheeparicans, you will cause riots and large scale damage to infrastructure, services, and property (its ok as long as you don't destroy the Playstation 3 units!).

Things like Gas Station pumps don't operate. 911 calls go unanswered, or unresponded to. You will cause disruptions to SuperBowl viewing so that might get Sheeparicans mad enough to do something... MIGHT.

You then plunge our ordered society into chaos... but I am sure the Liberal led Sheeparican government will have a plan ... Katrina victums learned first hand at how great the Sheeparican government is ... hahahahha paying billions/trillions of tax $$$ to the Sheeparican government, and it can't/won't do a damn thing for you execpt let you drown ... hahahahaha gotta love the Sheeparican people and their DESERVERED inept government ... hahahahaha, but this is not our fate, so let us not talk falsely now The hours getting late....

Basically with only a few tens of thousands of dollars of explosives, detonated in key positions in urban areas, you can cause 1000s of deaths, and billions in damage ... yaaaaaaaa hoooooooo! Its easy, and now that Liberals are in power, Sheeparicans are prized choice pieces of meat!

Thanks fellow voting Sheeparicans. Thanks for the danger you now place us in... I guess its what you gotta do to insure government medicare, low price medicine, and a feeling of kum-ba-yaa in the streets. Thanks for [most likely] causing future Sheeparican deaths right here on Elm St, and Central Ave, instead of Iraq. Thanks Sheeparicans. Thanks.

Lunar - keep> Hi

Reply to
lunarlos

P.S.S. and if you don't like what I just typed, Screw you fool. You are the dumb assed Sheeparican that stands back with no balls and lets this crap go on day after day, week after week, year after year, decade after decade, century after century.

Its business as usual in stupid/ball-less-ville, so when Sheeparicans start dying again right here in good 'ole Sheeparica, I am NOT going to blame or get made at Usama, Taliban, or Islam.

Nope not buying that brainwashing/easy-way-out mentallity. The enemy becomes YOU the fellow Sheeparican ... YOU, not the killers.

Isn't Democracy and Freedom of speech grand? :)

Its ok, I am sure Playstation 3s will be in stores on Friday, so just everything is peachy-keen!

Lunar - now where did I place my Corb> Hi

Reply to
lunarlos

Hi Mr lunarlos We dont done any "local oxygen provider" in my country, i am doubting i can buy it from internet or not. Please tell me if you know where to buy Remember : the enermy of chinese is *JAPANESE*, american and chinese were in the same company in WWII. 99% of american think chinese will become the enermy, may be correct, but just after we destroy japan. thanks from Peter

Reply to
cmk128

There's a bunch of oxygen in water and it is easy to get it out.

Reply to
Phil Stein

That is a completely different China. Today it would be more correct to say that Americans and what is now Taiwan were in the same company in WWII. Today, Japan and Taiwan are both results of war defeats, and are protected by the US. I don't expect China to commit suicidal acts anytime soon.

OTOH, one of the most amazing things was that East and West Germany were able to reunite without a major war. Perhaps one day, China and Taiwan will reunite peacefully.

Reply to
Alan Jones