Help with Components Please

Hi,
I've got a smpsu here to repair which has blown its crowbar protection in a big way - amongst other things. I can't find the spec on two of the
devices used - which I reckon are SCRs. No circuit diagram, of course.
If anyone has access to data sheets*, can they look these up for me? I haven't been able to get their specs off the web:
1) SDS3229G 2) XDS223-H
At a rough guess, I would think that they are maybe rated at around 25A and 400-600V.
* Or is better at web searching than I am - which wouldn't be saying a lot..
I am about to shove in some 25A 600V replacements - but it would be good to know what the originals are, in a little detail..
--
Sue