Multisim Experts-> ?transformer inductance values?

Alright, I'm looking to find the inductance values for the coils in a multisim transformer.

I'm trying to simulate a simple diode modulator for a school experiment and am stumped at simulating the IF can.

I understand how to make an IF can with two capacitors set in resonance with the inductors in the transformer, only I'm stumped at determining/setting the inductance values.

I've been trying to decipher multisims settings to find values for the inductance formula:

L = N^2*(u*A)/length

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The experiment I'm looking to simulate requires trials through stages for way more components than I phsically have.

Thanks again,

Alex

Reply to
alex