Re: TLV3702 Comparator: input > Vcc ?

Linear makes the LT1716, inputs can go to 44 v regardless of supply, according to the datasheet. Looks like it costs a little more than the TI comparator. I cross-posted this to some other newsgroups in hopes of hearing of other high-side comparators. I didn't know about the TLV370x until I saw your post. That's a real micropower chip. Take a look at the graphs for output. You really don't want to put much of a load on it.
You also have the option of using a high-side op amp as a comparator, especially since you don't need nanosecond response times. FET op amps like the TL08x are very common and fairly cheap. You can even get them with nulling pins.

And LT6700 common mode goes to 18v regardless of supply.