Small Scale Strain Gauge Simulation

I am doing several experiments with strain gauges on small test devices. I am looking for ways to simulate a couple different situations including:

1) Channel crosstalk in wiring 2) Metal fatigue / micro-cracking 3) Debonding (some kind of substance to debond or distrupt device?) Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Reply to
bellis

All of them (you see my predicament!)

As for debonding, just something that can compromise the connection between the gauge and the surface it is attached to. Those suckers are attached on there good, maybe some kinda liquid that can dissolve the connection.

Im just looking for any kinda suggestions.

Reply to
bellis