UPS Efficiency

Hi there all,
I'm trying to work out the efficiency of a ups system.
The USP Manufacturer has given me the following Data:
120kVA UPS System
Efficiency
Set1 Set2
25% Load 82.29% 79.84%
50% Load 88.51% 85.83%
75% Load 89.82% 88.95%
100% Load 91.08% 89.83%
I'm trying to work out what my efficiency values would be for different
25% load
30% Load
37.5% Load
41% load
46% Load
50% load
How do I find the efficiencies for these different loading levels in
Both Set 1 and Set 2?
Thanks loads,
Shay
Reply to
shay
Stick the figues into a spreadsheet and get the spreadsheet to interpolate intermediate values.
Or plot a graph of efficiency against load on a bit of graph paper and then join the dots in a smooth curve. Read off the graph for intermediate values.
Reply to
Palindr☻me