Wiring a house...

I went today to get everything necessary to wire a house (not conduits and
cables, but receptacles, switches and circuit-breakers, including a GFCI
breaker).I got an offer for 250 euro,but I paid finally 158 euro
, I don't know if they bother make a translation in English
though).Everything genuine siemens.
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitriïs
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr