Wiring a house...

I went today to get everything necessary to wire a house (not conduits and cables, but receptacles, switches and circuit-breakers, including a GFCI breaker).I got an offer for 250 euro,but I paid finally 158 euro

, I don't know if they bother make a translation in English though).Everything genuine siemens.

-- Tzortzakakis Dimitriïs major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

Reply to
Dimitrios Tzortzakakis