Dalton Lathes

replying to Dennis Turk, allan canfield wrote: Dennis i recently bought one of these dalton lathes i know nothing about this item i would love to get some info on it if i could and would like to know where i can get parts for it. It is a lot 5 #480. I need a bit holder and a center for it. you can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by allan canfield in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for Dalton Lathes