How to open a Mosler safe with combination? (2023 Update)

replying to Steve W., Anne wrote: Hi, I've been trying to open my box for a long time, they gave me this password:

4 times 53, 2 times 03 and once 65, but I can't open it, how can I open it, is it correct?
read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by Anne in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for How to open a Mosler safe with combination?  (2023 Update)