3phase cutter grinder motor

I have a old UNION TOOL&CUTTER GRINDER and want to make a extended wheel adapter for it . The shaft on the motor is .500" 1/2" , The threads on it measure .497 so i am taking it as 1/2" with a little wear on the thread points. When i match up with a thread guage ,it says on the guage 1/2"- 9/16 Whit. . This confuses me as don't know what tap to use for the internal thread on the extension arbour. any advise would be helpful [IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 1 year ago by john r in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for 3phase cutter grinder motor