Sanford SG 48 Surface Grinder Info Needed

OH MY GOSH, I didnt know htat existed. I retrieved it! Thank you so much..

Do we still have any sg-48 folks in here? I'm about to try and get mine working. I'm looking for a new flat belt now. I'm attaching a pic of my newly acquired unit. Its chromed out - not sure if thats factory or not. model # is 47-1198. Is this a 1998 model? That must have been right at the end of production I think?!

read more and respond »

Posted 1 year ago by Sub in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for Sanford SG 48 Surface Grinder Info Needed