Air Hog Radio Controlled Helicopter

Air Hog Radio Controlled Helicopter, Half Price sale £39.99

The most talked about Radio controlled Toy, Flies and Hovers like a Real Helicopter, start flying it in minutes.

We are offering to all members of Fabricuk the "AIR HOG RADIO CONTROLLED HELICOPTER" this item normally sells in Argos (check site or catalogue) and other reputable outlets for around £79.99;

we can offer this fantastic toy at only £39.99 (+p&p £4.99)

Now is the time to get one if you are thinking of buying one for Christmas then now’s your chance to get it at half the price.

Follow this link to see more

If you are unable to click on the link then just copy and paste it into your browser and press enter

Thank you

Reply to
saj

nobody wants thaty hunk of crap

it only flys for 30 seconds and you have no directional controls only rotor speed

as much fun as a radio control car with no steering and no reverse

Reply to
2000man