Australian residents - heavily discounted Model Team X-Wing for sale

My dear Lego enthusiasts,

This is just a short note to ask whether anyone in Australia would like to buy the X-Wing Fighter which came out in 2000. Yes, the really big one, whose number escapes me. I longer have the box, but I do have the instruction book and all the pieces. Currently, it is in 6 large pieces...the cockpit, 4 wings and stand. If you like, I can also completely disassemble the model so you can build it yourself. The postage within Australia shouldn't be too exorbitant. I live in Bundaberg, Qld. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au and let me know what a fair price for this Lego set is.

Thanks for your attention and look after yourselves,

Matthew Chappell

Reply to
Matthew Chappell

Hi Matthew,=20

Your best bet is to check auctions on

. The Ultimate = Collector X-wing has been selling for AUD$200 to AUD$250 lately, = depending on the condition. Without a box I would expect up to AUD$150 = if nothing is missing, although it depends on how many people are = looking at the time of auction.

Eric.

for this

Reply to
Hugh Jorgen