FA ebay: LEGO 8735+8300 MISB (Power Motor Set 9V + Team)

Hallo,

I have the following sets for auction on ebay:

LEGO Set 8735 (Power Motor Set 9V - Electric)

100% complete, with origiginal Box, parts like new, not used.

LEGO Set 8300 (Technic Team) MISB, never openend.

Auction has just started: EUR 1,00

Payment within Europe with banctransfer, from USA or others with money order, postal money order,...... Shipping costs will be informed after auction, depends on country, where to ship.

Best regards, Guenther Leitner

Reply to
Guenther Leitner

Hallo,

I have the following sets for auction on ebay:

LEGO Set 8735 (Power Motor Set 9V - Electric)

100% complete, with origiginal Box, parts like new, not used.

LEGO Set 8300 (Technic Team) MISB, never openend.

Auction status at the moment: EUR 22,50.- Only 2 days left!