FA(ebay): LEGO Castle Set 6075 + 6016 (With original Box)

Hallo,

I have the following sets for Auction on ebay:

Set 6075 Wolfpack Tower (From the year 1992) Parts 100% complete, parts like new, original building instruction, original box.

Set 6016 Knight´s Arsenal (From the year 1988) Parts 100% complete, parts like new, original building instruction, original box.

All sets are in perfect quality, as you can see on the pictures. I can send also detail pictures in better quality to check.

today with US$ 1.00

If interested please check it out, link is above.

I live in Austria/Europa. with kind regards, Guenther Leitner

Reply to
Guenther Leitner

Hallo,

I have the following sets for Auction on ebay:

Set 6075 Wolfpack Tower (From the year 1992) Parts 100% complete, parts like new, original building instruction, original box.

Set 6016 Knight´s Arsenal (From the year 1988) Parts 100% complete, parts like new, original building instruction, original box.

All sets are in perfect quality, as you can see on the pictures. I can send also detail pictures in better quality to check.

at US$ 20.00

Only 5 days left.