FA(ebay) LEGO TECHNIC 8458 SILVER CHAMPION (MISB)

Hallo,

I have an auction running on ebay for one mint in sealed box (MISB) Lego 8458 Silver Champion.

This set is no longer available in normal Lego stores or shops. There can be built up two models, one Formula 1 "Silver Champion" and one Giant Truck "Silver Truck". Ideal set for collectors, or Lego technique freaks or as a present for Christmas. Transportation costs to be paid from the Buyer. Please ask for shipping costs via e-mail. I will ship worldwide. For payments are accepted, banc transfer, American express traveller cheques, international money orders, postal money order by Western union, or cash in registered letter via Global Priority Mail.

If interested please check it out an place a bid.

Best regards, Guenther

Reply to
Guenther Leitner