LEGO 5571 Model Team - Giant Truck (MISB)

Hello all,

I want to sell the following MISB Model Team set:

set #5571 Giant Truck: EUR 280.- or equivalent in USD.

-set condition: set is MISB, unopened, box in good shape.

-pictures of the set available, please check at:

Shipping worldwide, for shipping cost details I can check.

If interested please contact me.

Best regards, Guenther Leitner

Reply to
Guenther Leitner

Prefixing your subject with "FS: " would help to alert people to it's "For Sale" status - as well as allowing disinterested parties the ability to filter your message out.

Reply to
Neb Okla