eBay Listings...

I am considering listing the following LEGO sets on eBay. Can anyone give me any advice as to where to start the auction price?

LEGO System 1737/6938: Scorpion Detector

Definitely complete, no box but with instructions.

LEGO System 6190: Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf

I'm building it to find out whether it's complete, with box in used condition and instructions.

LEGO System 6982: Explorien Starship

Definitely complete, with box in used condition and instructions.

LEGO Technic 8250/8299: Search Sub with CD-ROM

Definitely complete, with CD-ROM, box in used condition and instructions. If the CD-ROM had an instruction manual with it, I don't have that, though.

LEGO Technic 8408: Desert Ranger / V2 Sport Star

I'm building it to find out whether it's complete, with box in used condition and instructions.

LEGO ZNAP 3551: Dino-Jet

I'm building the 31 (!) different models to see if it's complete, with box in used condition and instructions.

When I say "used condition" I mean that the box has tears, scuffing etc. and probably wouldn't be worth too much to a collector. They're all good sets but I don't play with LEGO much anymore (although if LEGO starts doing 'Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy' sets I'll be in there like a shot!).

Reply to
John Coxon