Mindstorms and PC

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying the mindstorms set but have a (basic ?) question first : I have read that you can write a program on your PC and then download it to the mindstorm construction ; but is it possible to run a program on the PC to pilot the mindstorm construction ?

Thanks in advance

Alain

Reply to
Alain Z

yes, you can use infrared communication to do that. The LEGO firmware already supports a remote control, and if you need something better you can write a program that communicates, there are several different ways to do that.

Jürgen

Reply to
Juergen Stuber

Thanks Juergen !