My Local TRU store is running a contest NEED HELP

They have a life sized Blue Knight and they are asking how many legos it took to build it....... Anyone Know the Answer ???????

This thing is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got intop collecting Legos and it would be awesome to win some of the new Knights sets they are giving away.........

Please email me direct i WORK allot

Thanks

Reply to
Popped_cases2

Dude, take a guess. If anyone here knows the answer, I doubt they'd help you cheat and possibly take the prize away from someone who guessed.

CC'd to your email since you don't have the time to read the dozen or so postings we get in rec.toys.lego each week. :-(

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Popped_cases2) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

4
Reply to
M3wThr33

I hope this isn't the real number. I'd rather see some "kid" win the prize than some cheating teenager or adult who asked for the answer in r.t.l.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley