Reintroducing "Jacob's LEGO"

It was just a thought and I didn't want LEGO coming after you with there lawyers. Nice website btw

Anth>

Anthony

Yeah Im aware that the css isnt working correctly in IE, i myself use firefox so i didnt notice that straight away but i am in the process of trying to fix that.

I have seen the inventories on Peeron, i would like to think the inventories i am creating are more user-friendly. I get your point but its just cool for me to be able to say i have a website, its not like nothing else on the internet is duplicated.

Reply to
BrickMaster