Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

advice on bricks
Greetings; i'm interested in castle work and as such would like suggestions on the best and most cost effective ways to bulk up my brick supply so i can get on with things. thank you Frank
2
2

FA: Space, Expert Builder, Town sets
Starfleet Voyager All-Terrain Vehicle Fire Fighter etc...

FA (eBay): individual Fabuland Minifigs - ending over the next 24 - 48 hours
LEGO Fabuland Crocodile (decorated) 0.50GBP, Ends 29-Jul 23:07:40 GMT+1 LEGO Fabuland Elephant (decorated) 0.50GBP, Ends 29-Jul 23:07:45 GMT+1 LEGO Fabuland Fireman Bulldog (decorated) 0.50GBP, Ends...

Bionicle Gahlok
I have this plastic box of Bionicle Gahlok, but we lost it's instruction manual. Could someone scan and mail it to me? Thanks in advance, Rob

Re: A rant with some questions
In article , snipped-for-privacy@spammer.die says... Don't you just hate coming out of your Lego Dark Ages to find out they've completely changed the toy you used to love? Welcome to Town Junior,...
1
1

FA: Weekly listing of new items at AuctionBrick
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Wed Jul 23, 10:31 PM PST. For details or to bid, go to ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 1782 Divers...

Storage Methods
Hello all, New to the groups and rediscovering my old passion for LEGO. Over the last 8 months I've re-built my LEGO collection significantly in both bulk brick and sets. I was wondering what...
13
13

8441 Forklift
Hi A friend of mine bought the new forklift cuase he collects any thing that is a he put it together and noticed the part that moves the lift up and down did not tilt like the real ones so he took one...

FA - more than 35 new Town items at AuctionBrick
All but a couple of these are MISB - go to to view the details, register and bid. Good luck! 640 Fire Truck and Trailer from 1978 - Min Bid: 20.00 Shell Car Wash from 1999 - Min Bid: 13.00 Glory...

FA: Bionicle Bohrok Va CHEAPER

FA (eBay): Fabuland figures...
I have loads of Fabuland figures that need to go :-( I'll list them all over the coming days, but for now I'll start with the most recent ones - those with the decorated torsos: LEGO Fabuland...

OpenSource Lego Databaser for Windows
Just a heads up to let people know that I've upload my incomplete(but functional) project called BrickBase. And also if anyone is interested and knows Visual Basic we could sure use some help making...

Looking for scans of 8428 (Turbo Command) building instructions
Hi, I just have bought a 8428 (Turbo Command ) set from a discount store. Unfortunately, while all the pieces are in (including the CD), there is no trace of the instruction manual. The PDFs on...
2
2

3rd Wave of M-Wings on AuctionBrick
Check 'em out here: luck! [ j o n ] http://makeashorterlink.com/?H15B23E45

FA - Weekly update of New Listings at AuctionBrick
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Wed Jul 16, 09:59 PM PST. To view detail, register or bid, go to - happy bidding!...