Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: HUGE Sealed Castle & Pirates Collection (LIST)
FOR SALE: LEGO Collection Note: ALL Items are MIB/Factory Sealed and have NEVER Been Opened. Boxes are C9-9.5+ (CASTLE SERIES) 1597 Castle Value Pack (3 Sets) $55.00 1746 Wizard's Cart (Bagged) $10.00...

FA: Go-Cart, Forklift, Road Rally V
Road Rally V / Super Kart 850 Forklift 948 Go-Cart

Ebay Lego Auction Listings Update
Only 5 days left on my latest set of auction! Already 35 have ended with buy it now, leaving only 100 lots available!
1
1

Authentic or hoax? Your answer is...
I found this very small image here using the image search. Here's a link to bring up the exact same search results. The image once belong on the BimP (Bricks In My Pocket) website, but appears to have...
3
3

FA: Bohrok VA Set CHEAP - LAST DAY

Lego train set 116 question..
I have recently acquired this set off ebay; I have a question about the box... The inner tray is of expanded polystyrene and designed to hold the train built rather than in parts. The set number is on...

Re: Roof valley pieces
do you mean 'Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Double Concave' (3046) : ??James Juggler Guy wrote: Lego Fan Site - All my castle creations and insights into the world of Lego Modelling Sets that have 3046: Slope...

FS limited edition genuine Sterling Silver Krana-Kal #72/72
I have a limited edition genuine Sterling Silver Krana-Kal for sale amil me offers I live in Florida. Pics can be sent along with bag/certificate of authenticity thanks
3
3

Old lego
Does anyone know about the pre WW2 lego called "IDEMA" if you know anything about it please message me.. thank you
1
1

"Help me get to BrickFest" sale moves to 40% off
I've moved everything except figs and a few used parts to 40% off. I'm fairly close to my goal for money for BrickFest but not quite there yet. Mention "BrickFest" in the order and get free shipping!...

LEGOLAND!
I just got back from a visit to Legoland with my 6-YO son & it was FANTASTIC! I see lots of people dissing the park but it gets my vote! My son was allowed to choose where we went for vacation this...
5
5

Starwars mini's
is the mallinam falcon mini worth buying?
1
1

FS: Lego Castle & Pirate Collection all New in Box
Hi, I have decided to sell my LEGO collection which consists of CASTLE and PIRATE sets. All of the Sets are Brand New Sealed in Box. If interested, please e-mail me for a list. thanks!!
1
1

Re: thatcher perkins 396 lego set
It would probably go for a lot on ebay, especially if you have the box and instructions. I would certainly go for a lot more than I would be willing to pay.

LEgo Store at Disney Orlando
Does anyone know if you can buy Lego bricks by the pound at the Lego store in Downtown Disney in Florida? Thanks, Glen